Navigation Menu

Agile Middle East Dubai



You can find the summary of my presentation "An Enterprise Agile Transformation Story: Turkey Finans" on slideshare.net, the link is below.

The congress was a great opportunity to meet valuable international agile practitioners. The attention to the agile transformation in Turkiye Finans and to my session was great. I even heard some attendees talking about our case and experience before my presentation, which showed how important was our job.

As a result of the congress, I became sure that the agile transformation of our bank was the largest one not only in our country, but also between East Europe and Middle East regions, that made me proud for our team and management.

Also, it was the first time I visited Dubai. It was fun to have chance to swim in April (when it was very cold and rainy in İstanbul), to see the development of the country in such a short time and to taste world cuisine.

I again thank to Agile ME committe for inviting me to the congress.

http://www.slideshare.net/AgileME/an-enterprise-agile-transformation-story-trkiye-finans-participation-bank-by-dr-burak-uluocak

0 comments: